• Bu konu 1 yanıt içerir, 2 izleyen vardır ve en son 2 ay önce NelsonYasir tarafından güncellenmiştir.
2 yazı görüntüleniyor - 1 ile 2 arası (toplam 2)
  • Yazar
    Yazılar
    DalanimDalanim
    Katılımcı

Hi all! I need to send a fax and was considering my local library. Does anyone know the cost for faxing there? Are there any cheaper alternatives? I don’t want to spend too much money on this. Is it easy to use the library’s fax services? Thanks!

NelsonYasir
    Katılımcı

Libraries typically charge between $1 and $2 per page for local faxes. The cost can be higher for long-distance or international faxes. For specific details on pricing, check out this article: https://comfax.com/cost-to-fax-at-library/. The article also covers cheaper alternatives. Using online fax services is a great option. You can fax directly from your computer or phone, which is often more affordable and easier. Online services also provide flexibility as you can fax anytime and from anywhere. It’s a good way to save on costs and avoid a trip to the library. Plus, online services often come with customer support if you run into issues.

2 yazı görüntüleniyor - 1 ile 2 arası (toplam 2)

Bu konuyu yanıtlamak için giriş yapmış olmalısınız. Login here